Ankyra Sound holding on to the devil i know
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before anyone could answer her, Erzulie stormed onto the beach, the svelte Mireille tailing her implacable mother. Meerkat’s head dipped as the Obsidian approached, sharp words cutting the cold air. Her lips pressed together, jaw tightening in surprise when Erzulie made accusations of murder. These were dangerous wolves darkening their doorstep.

It surprised her immensely when the scarred behemoth of a woman didn’t speak. Instead, the swarthy youth addressed the charges. Meerkat’s lips parted. This young woman couldn’t be any older than Sapphique’s youths, yet she spoke with authority. She promised there would be peace, assuring everyone that the white she-wolf—Fury was her name—would be leaving immediately.

Licking her lips, Meerkat left the diplomacy in Erzulie’s capable hands, subtly returning her attention to Loko and Mireille. She shifted nearer to them. They probably neither wanted nor needed Meerkat’s protection, though she couldn’t deny the impulse to stand with them, all three riveted by Sapphique’s commander.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 07, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 08, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 08, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 08, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 14, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 14, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 15, 2022, 12:16 PM