Dragoncrest Cliffs summer grasses:
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She naturally wanted to come to Njord’s defense, a dozen words rushing into her mouth. They jammed up against the backs of her teeth as she kept it firmly shut. Meerkat thought it was unfair to call Njord that, but as much as she liked to think of him as perfect, she knew he wasn’t. This was a matter between father and son, and only the two of them could put it to rights. If Njord had done wrong by his children, doubtless it hadn’t been intentional, but the fact remained that only he could bridge the gap.

Meerkat said nothing on the subject of her husband, but leaned in closely to catch Sobo’s every word about the lwa. It was a little bit difficult to focus at first, considering the allegation against Njord, but it proved an effective distraction. She was fascinated by the lore here. It made her think of Sialuk, and the myriad other spiritual wolves she’d met throughout her life. She didn’t subscribe to any particular beliefs herself, but she loved learning the practices of others, how they made sense of the universe through their creeds.

When Sobo finished, she smiled her thanks, absorbing what he’d said. Your maman is a wise one, among so many other wonderful things. Is there a lwa for men? Meerkat wondered, curious what offerings he might prefer if he existed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 24, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 24, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 29, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 29, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 03:43 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 18, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 23, 2022, 02:58 PM