Redsand Canyon You've only known the ones who leave at dawn
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Germanicus said that he could never forget Crowfeather. The shadow did not wish to tell him how easy it was to forget a person. You could fill your mind with a million thoughts until they had washed away. Even after time, Crowfeather had learned to forget his brother. His best friend. The dark wolf could only hope that he had found his way to the stars.

The older man dismissed his pale Fellahin. The dark wolf watched the figure stiffly turn from them. He wondered what the man would think, if Germanicus would be forced to explain the nature of their meeting. He felt his cheeks warm at the thought of the white servant knowing anything about him, even his name.

Crowfeather adjusted his weight so that his shoulder did not jab so sharply into Germanicus. The young man’s ribs felt the brush of the eagle’s pelt. He shuddered.

I- I think I am better at being a seer than I originally thought.

The boy’s mouth clapped shut. What a silly and foolish thing to say, he chided. Only a child would drag himself across the earth to sputter ridiculous words.

Look at what you’ve made… As silly as they were, Crowfeather could not help but be awed. The canyon was filled with the scents of wolves. Their paws carved paths along the earth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You've only known the ones who leave at dawn - by Crowfeather - April 08, 2022, 07:02 PM