Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Moonglow seemed like a lovely place to Crowfeather. Familiar, he thought, though he could not be certain if it had been one of the packs they had visited in their journey – he and Germanicus. The most prominent of those had been Redhawk Caldera and Akashingo. The young shadow thought it admirable that a pack of hunters had found a home together and shared their skills with one another. He thought it like his homeland and the traditions of the Starsea.

Sandy did not seem to think that he had a place in such a nice home. He said that he wished for his brother to have a home where he could create a path for himself. The dark wolf studied him for a moment. He had never considered that kind of sacrifice in his life and it made him feel selfish in the depths of his heart.

That is… a very strong thing to do.

Crowfeather’s eyelids fluttered over the gold of his gaze.

I lost my brother when I was young. My sister joined another clan after he vanished. My father- he halted before he would let himself continue. His father had not been a good man and he had been hurt the most by the vanishing of his son. It’s hard to be without family. The shadow dipped his head and sloshed back to the shore where he let himself drip dry.

I would like to make them into allies. Do you think they would agree to a gathering, a place where we could all meet and share each other’s company?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - September 06, 2022, 06:36 PM