Redsand Canyon scelestus
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
All Welcome 
arsenio might be in opposition to him but germanicus did not think he had designs upon mereo.

nevertheless, he called @Zahir to him that morning. tendrils of fog wreathed through the canyon. "we are patrolling." the eagle set off at once, northward.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
The Imperator called for Zahir, and Zahir would answer. It was early, so early that fog still clung to the canyon; no doubt the sun would burn it away soon enough. When she made it to Germanicus, she dipped her head in respect and rasped, Imperator.

They were to patrol. Zahir had not gotten the full lay of the land yet, so she didn't mind, and she followed after Germanicus in comfortable silence. Brushing up against a bush caught several thick white furs of hers, and she moved on. Soon enough, her scent would be of Mereo.
Physical Health (100/100)

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
they ranged. they marked.

"i am a ranger by secondary trade. being imperator means i am not able to often leave. i would like to train a replacement. there is also reyson from whom you might learn. mereo must expand its knowledge beyond this canyon."

germanicus paused to strop bark from a tree.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
I would take the job, Imperator. Zahir glanced to him, then remarked, I enjoy ranging. It is in my blood. Perhaps being here would be good for her, after all, at least if she got to do her two favorite things. She decided to offer what information she had. I am aware of two groups in the taiga to the northeast. One of them, their border was weakened. And she had taken the opportunity to hunt the area. Passing a boulder, the huntress paused to spray it.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"good then."

the tactician allowed a small silence to pass. already zahir had knowledge of groups. "can you name what weakened it?"
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
It seemed deserted, save for a woman, came Zahir's curt reply. She did not smell of the pack. My guess is they've moved on, or were travelling. She surveyed the canyon, gazing down into it as they walked their path. Then, she asked curiously, Would you have me return?

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
he nodded. "i would."

a thought came to him.

he would pair her with tierra, the aspiring warrior. it would be good for the girl to get ahead of her peers in this.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Very well. Perhaps she would see red-eye again, in the taiga. When would you like me to go? And how long would she be gone for? Zahir did not mind the break away — in fact, she would enjoy her time, she was sure of it. She paused, gazing into the canyon below, her eyes sweeping, searching for danger. When she found none, she met Germanicus' eye.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus pondered.

"scutarius tierra is your superior. i will speak with you and you both will be assigned. it will be she who informs you."
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
The chain of command, she knew, could not be so simple. There were others, those who outranked her, those she needed to show respect, regardless of whether or not they had earned it to her. Zahir exhaled sharply, then rumbled, Very well, Imperator. A pause, then, Was there anything else?

Fade? <3

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.