Dragoncrest Cliffs eyes on your vibes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her expression softened when her younger son traipsed into view, though she bit the inside of her cheek when she noticed the pensive look on his face. Swordfish’s gaze moved past her and she could only imagine he was looking for any sign of his da. Meerkat’s heart squeezed.

Hi, Fish, she said a little thickly when he closed the gap. I brought food, if you’re hungry, she said, motioning toward it even as she pressed her nose to his cheek, lightly snuffling against the furs there.

This time, it was Meerkat who scanned their surroundings, keeping an eye out for any sign of the other two. But when they did not appear, she decided she would still float her idea past Fish, then catch up with Ray and Mercy sometime later. Her brown eyes came back to rest on his features, the angles of his face so reminiscent of his father’s.

I was also thinking about taking a trip to visit your grandma and some of our other relatives. What would you think of that?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - August 27, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 29, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 06, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 22, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 22, 2022, 08:02 PM