Northstar Vale moss, mourne
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Well, that works out! Meerkat said brightly, giving each child a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Have I told you guys you’re awesome? I apppreciate you. It was deliberately cheesy, yet nonetheless quite sincere.

After giving Fish and Mercy some quick ground rules, Meerkat motioned for Ray to join her and began trotting further up the rocky slopes. With terrain like this, there might be all sorts of prey opportunities, though mostly she was keeping an eye out for small game.

Rather than catch the scent of a squirrel, stoat or something similar, she abruptly smelled wolves. Meerkat ground to a halt, signaling for Stingray to do the same. She tilted her muzzle into the air, sifting through the wealth of information in the scents.

There’s a pack near here, she mused, her eyes speculative as they rested on her son’s face. We should stop by and say ‘hi.’ I don’t want to risk hunting so close to their territory without introducing ourselves.

Following her nose, the young mother began trekking toward the borders, which involved climbing up until the ground evened out underfoot. When she ventured a few feet further, Meerkat could see down into the vale. She gasped.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
moss, mourne - by Meerkat - September 18, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - September 23, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - October 05, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - October 08, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - October 11, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - October 31, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - November 03, 2022, 11:17 PM