Lion Head Mesa incarnate
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
in his throne room ramesses sat.
he summoned to him the crown prince @Siptah and the princess @Makono.
both poised. both trained. both educated inside the palace and his daughter already ranged without.
the lapis eyes would be cool but approving once they both arrived.
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Siptah was ready. It was his first mission, his first real venture outside of the mesa. He entered the throne room, feeling confident for once. He bowed his head to his father, then sat in silence to await his sister's arrival.
Physical Health (100/100)

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

Siptah is grieving the loss of his mother.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
makono tended to keep nazli at her heels, more often than not. the fellahin girl had proven herself true in mereo. makono valued her greatly.

but not so great to bring her into the fold of father and children.

she sent the lilac girl away at the doorway.

she arrived with light footsteps, a composed stance as she opted to stand and not sit.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
siptah sat, a picture of poise. makono did not, an image of resolution.
ramesses regarded both his royal offspring.
"i am sending the pair of you to a place called epoch. it appears to be an outpost of mereo. your sister will give you these details," ramesses said to his son, alluding to makono's more direct grasp of the information.
"you will go as emissaries and seek to establish trade outside of germanicus' dictation."
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
We can keep this thread going, no need to fade!

A mission, his first. The Prince blinked, then dipped his head in silent assent before looking to his sister. She had more knowledge than him, but he was not jealous. Instead, he was proud. But, a thought came to him, and he queried, And if Germanicus is displeased? If it is an outpost of Mereo, he might feel we are... encroaching.

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
it is the job of emissaries to smooth those things, siptah. she answered through a half-lidded gaze towards her brother. trust me if he turns his displeasure towards us.

she felt she had the eagle's ear.

and she felt he had hers, whether he knew it or not.

her gaze turned to their father. wondering what he might make of her words towards crown prince.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
siptah was right to be hesitant. makono was right to give instruction. "your sister is correct. she has already made contact with mereo. allow her to handle any ill feelings there." germanicus would not appreciate his prince being sent so soon.
he looked between them both. "who will you be taking? how long do you plan to be gone?" makono, once more, understood these things. would siptah?
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Siptah did trust his sister, so he simply nodded, and said no more on the matter. Now he had to think of travel times, and companions. At once, he said, Sihaya will accompany me. He would go nowhere new without his body servant, of course. Then, he looked to Makono. I expect travel times to be around a week, there and back? The mountains. Such a rugged place, but he was a rugged Prince.

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
happy to move on between just us or wrap <3

khaba could be a fine guardian. the other mazoi seemed too dissolved into grieving. a whole other manner entirely.

i imagine the lilac fellahin will be a good addition. she has seen travel before during my times in mereo. a useful addition.

she spoke with the plotting cadence of a rogue ambassador.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
im cool to fade here or w ur next post!

makono was cool. siptah was eager. "take the guard khaba," he agreed, "and the girl."
"it is a three days' journey there and back again, and this is not accounting for the time you will spend there. leave after the weddings."
"meet with each other to discuss the rest of such." he sat back, and with a wave of his paw, dismissed his children.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
simple.

new, but familiar. she would waste no time in filling siptah in on the plans. the best routes from here to the mountainside. the journey would not be easy but it would be rewarding.

fulfilling.

she only hoped he would see that too.