Moonspear moody blue
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A small smile flickered across her face at Njord’s words. Meerkat waited patiently while he maneuvered into the indicated space and prostrated himself. For a moment, she remained upright, assessing the slope of his shoulders and back with a cock of her head.

Then, very gently, she draped herself over him. Meerkat settled her forelegs so that his spine pressed into her armpits and her verily rounded abdomen nudged into his ribs. It probably wasn’t very comfortable for him, though for her, it was the difference between pressing her huge belly against a firm surface (the den floor) and one with much more give (Njord’s flank). It wasn’t entirely comfortable for her, either—there was no such thing at this point—but it was a relief.

I’m sorry if this isn’t comfortable, mo chride, Meerkat apologized, but I think I may actually be able to get some sleep like this, if you think you can stay put for an hour or so?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
moody blue - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - February 21, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - February 21, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - March 27, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - March 27, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - April 02, 2023, 07:13 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - April 02, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - April 02, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - April 02, 2023, 02:59 PM