Moonspear part of your world
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat never left the ulaq, save for the occasional toilet. She would like to say it was simply because she loved her daughters too much to be apart from them. That much was true, though she was also tired. She felt like she still hadn’t recovered from childbirth and the exhausting final weeks of her pregnancy.

Today, a headache plagued her. Nevertheless, she managed a smile for her children as they appeared to explore one another. It fell a little when Orca screeched, the sound immediately sending a painful pulse through Meerkat’s temple.

She reached for the infant, cupping her mouth around Orca’s midriff, lifting her and tucking her against her chest. She then did the same to Seal, situating them beside each other in the cradle of her forelegs. Ignoring the dull throbbing in her skull, Meerkat soothed the girls with gentle passes of her tongue.

Invading by invitation!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
part of your world - by Seal - March 19, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: part of your world - by Orca II - March 20, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: part of your world - by Meerkat - March 21, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: part of your world - by Seal - March 22, 2023, 11:54 AM
RE: part of your world - by Orca II - March 25, 2023, 04:39 PM
RE: part of your world - by Meerkat - March 27, 2023, 08:22 AM
RE: part of your world - by Seal - April 02, 2023, 08:20 AM