Lion Head Mesa [mp] love & war
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
655 Posts
Ooc — anon
pride was immediately seen upon her face as Zaahira brought up the latest altar. it was clear she was pleased, too, and she began one small lesson with it, as well as sharing truths: I had prayed to Her, when you returned to the Lake to take back the children of Zharille, Toula breathed, as well as the Goddess Bes. it is She who looks after children, she informed. and with Miho and Racharra here... you have inspired me; I too shall build another temple, for Her. and I will bring many gifts to yours for our Sekhmet, she promised! it was too clear, however, that Both had been with them. Toula thought on their many successes.
and how glad it made her to hear Osiris still brought her comfort. while the Mazoi had no desire to be a priestess herself, Toula saw in her the spirit of the Gods. the woman now knowingly walked Their path, protected. the gaze of Them was upon her. and it was no wonder; it seemed They kept a close eye on all that Toula loved! the gratitude in her heart was so full it felt fit to burst!
perhaps when you hear it, it will all come back to you, Toula imagined it now, and hoped for the woman it was so. but if it was not, well, she would relearn it! it will come to be that way again. and we two can speak it to another, our secretly shared language, Toula laughed conspiratorially at that, knowing that it was nothing nefarious but rather something sweet. something she had shared with Makono, who felt both so close and so far away to her now...
listening in silence to the request of the Mazoi, Toula waited until the woman was finished before answering. it would be a fool who would not have you, the Queen starts. it was good to know that Zaahira wanted what Toula did, for herself! and then she spoke, the ranks of Akashingo have become full, which is a great thing. soon, we are to expand to accommodate this... and to give us further access to resources. with more mouths comes more need, Toula explained in much the same way she had been educated. Akashingo had always been wealthy, and it was for this great wisdom bestowed also upon Toula in her many teachings.
she went on, more princes come. and with my coronation, I should like a Jodai. you have long since proven your loyalty to me—to Akashingo, she explained. I want you to join this expedition. and if it is Jodai you wish to become, I shall give you tasks I should like for you to complete, she awaited the answer from the then Mazoi, voice warm. for the rank held more responsibility; as Jodai, she would be overseer to much more!
Messages In This Thread
[mp] love & war - by Toula - July 18, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Zaahira - July 18, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Toula - July 24, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Zaahira - July 28, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Toula - August 13, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Zaahira - August 13, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Zaahira - August 20, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 02:22 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Zaahira - August 20, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [mp] love & war - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 03:43 PM