Valley of Gold fat & incense
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
the antelope had run ahead of him, and the crocodile had followed.

khusobek had little chance of catching one alone, but he meant to gather their location and then seek others to go with him.

the heat was not so bright, not so burning. he thought of inji and smiled as the golden grasses waved against his shoulders.
Akashingo
Yaret
345 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
She trotted along low with a certain thump in her trots. Khusobek, stalking along tricky antelope in all of his seriousness, with a peppy air to him sometimes. What had him all happy? Stupid!

Jutting in from his side, she pranced with a click on her tongue. "You gots room?" She made room!
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"legend."

a rumble came to him. he went to her, flanked the guardian of akashingo. it was good to be with mazoi once more.

"how fares the red palace?" khusobek intoned, squinting toward the horizon bright with sunlight.
Akashingo
Yaret
345 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Boring," she puffed, slugging along and slow. Strangely irritable these last few weeks, everything was stupid! Why was that? Why was everything suddenly so annoying! Dumb! Even the sand? Lame. BORING.

Khusobek was the last not-lame thing she had while poor Eset handled Muat-riya, besides Vajoojoo. Vajoojoo was good. Good food.

There'd been a slight smile on the mazoi's face when she came. Prodding and poking at it, mild interest bubbled. With a flagged tail, she lifted a paw and pointed a claw. "What's got ya all happy?" Spicy-spicy time? Snacks?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
how could she be bored? she had the attention of the prince. or perhaps she did not. perhaps she did not care to have it.

khusobek had carried enough letters to know of that man's inclinations toward the priestess of muat-riya.

"i am to be married, mazoi," he said dryly, though the pleasure was clear. "to inji."
Akashingo
Yaret
345 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Married?"

With her head just a bit higher, and her stalk on the antelope needing to now be split in focus, her interest had been gabbed.

"To Inji? The fellahin?"
A serf did not marry. They were not worthy.
She had been told this many times. Akashingo shook her thoughts.
How lucky then.

"Are you excited then?"
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i am." and nervous, and flighty, and tense. "i look forward to — trying again for happiness."

the heavy shoulders rolled. "and you, legend? do such things prevail now upon your mind?"
Akashingo
Yaret
345 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Oh. Good for, ahhh.." She spun her claw in a little spinny motion, hopping on one leg. "Yous thens." She rounded the antelope in a herders walk. Though, little did she truly want to work. No, why couldn't big Khukhu do it! Though, the mazoi, she helped with a shimmying tail and a certain stomp in her prancing walk. 

"You tell me's how it goes then. Wive, and," an even weirder concept to her, "child." Chattery, chattery, chattery today. She kept feeling an annoyance behind the back of her ear. But Khusobek good!

Her own? "Marriage? Khu," she addressed. Her eyes completely disconnected for a moment, as if staring down upon a ghost ahead of her. Empty. "Men too sane to marry me. I crazy, yeah?" she nudged her nose towards him.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"you do yourself a disservice, legend," the crocodile gleamed with a wide grin of his jaws. "not crazy. spirited. reframe it. a man needs a strong heart and a good leg to handle you, mazoi, and this is good. settle for nothing else."

legend was not unattractive to him; khusobek simply did not keep to his rank, as those from below or above often chose him of their own accord for such dalliances.

"but i will tell you how it goes."
Akashingo
Yaret
345 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Would you prefer a fade or for them to pursue the hunt?:)
A disservice. Yes, she knew. She did so often, and she nudged her head towards him in an unsaid gesture. Though, he said instead, spirited. Yes, she was rowdy and feral, played with her food wanting more games and more fun. But there was a way in which he worded it that made the sluggish messenger lift her head. "Yes! Spirited," and a true smile traced her inky lips all crooked, but big. Warm ears and a walk that picked up step. 

"I will have to throw them to yah, so you can assess if they fit my....spirited!" But no one would want her in the way that Seth had.

For today, however, she wore a goofy grin. Khu said, instead.. spirited. For as silly as it was, well, she liked that.