Lost Creek Hollow camión
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
Pack Activity 

send off for @Shadowpaw! one post welcome, no posting order <3 @Ash Star @Wren @Ksura @Esma, staying vague on timelines!

star clan had given a message, and it was that the deep velvet of night-dark forests called to the newly made apprentice of riverclan. silvertongue did not want to see her go. they had just come to a moment wherein she felt as though she could make some motherly progress. but star clan was not to be ignored, and she knew this from crowfeather. and so, albeit reluctantly, silvertongue called together their small pack, gracing shadowpaw with a large brilliant smile when she had come before the riverwolves. "i am so proud of you, mija," she began, overcome. "we know that star clan has given a message, that you must leave us. i know a place, ah, the shadow mountains," she said. 

"the shadow mountains are far. reaching them is not easy, but the reward is a darkened forest full of herbs not before seen. the wolves there do not seek sunlight, and often have weak vision, but they are healers of a fierce magick, and guard a clearing in the darkest forest. there a plant with long blue petals blooms in eternal sunlessness. this plant, they say, will teach you more about healing than you could learn in a lifetime. the shadow mountains are not only a place of herbal wisdom, they are a place of magick."

embraces; exchanged. packets of traveling-food and sleeping furs given. words of encouragement granted, and silvertongue sketched out the route which would take shadowpaw beyond the hinterlands. "i will see you when you come back," the sharpfang said, her own hug lingering. "riverclan is always at your back."
Riverclan
Fang
91 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ksura had noted the scents of the wolves of Riverclan, but aside from his meeting with Ash Star, he'd spent the majority of his time scouting for others. With each unsuccessful scouting mission he returned to the valley, and each time he was surprised to realized that it felt a little bit more like coming home.  The voice that cast its summons wasn't one attached with a familiar face; perhaps it was time to remedy his lingering unfamiliarity. 

He looked on as a pretty silver-coated female bid farewell to what appeared to be either a child of hers, or a ward, perhaps. Nearing one year of age, the dark youngster looked fit for travel, but nevertheless it seemed she would be greatly missed by the Sharpfang. 

If he caught the youth's eyes, he'd bob his head, cast a small smile, and utter "Safe travels," as his contribution. He meant it; he'd seen mothers separated from their children before, and he could only hope, for Silvertongue's sake, that Shadowpaw's travels were easy and pleasant.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Starclan had given a message and Shadowpaw must answer.

Honored to be tasked with this mission, Shadowpaw committed her full attention. It was a welcomed distraction. Shadowpaw often found herself judging the actions of others due to her lack of social prospects. Her mother cavorted with a new man. Silvertongue and Wren had gone off somewhere for a time. In their absence, Shadowpaw only had Starclan.

She prepared for the journey with her mentor and gathered useful things. Winter was beginning to lose its hold on the wilds, and so Shadowpaw hoped for an easy voyage. After all, it would be her first time leaving Riverclan territory…. but she had faith that Starclan would show her the way.

Her nerves made an appearance when the corners of her mouth trembled in an uncertain smile. “I will find this place, Silvertongue. I will learn from the Shadow wolves and return safely,” she promised.

Then, she said her [curt] farewells to Ash Paw, Wren, Ksura, Crowfeather, Esma, and Enelise… though she hesitated at the borders, afraid of the unknown beyond. Eventually, she took a bold step forward until her dark, thin silhouette disappeared from between the firs.