Swiftcurrent Creek It's hard but I feel it, and it really does hurt when you love someone
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
277 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Maybe @Arlette?
Mae spent much of her time at the borders. When she wasn't marking them, she was hunting — and when she wasn't doing either of those things, she was storing her kills in the caches around Swiftcurrent Creek. It felt good to be working at maintaining her home again. Her real home.

She carried a limp hare through the territory, pausing briefly with ears perked when she heard a call at the borders. Reverie. Mae was half-tempted to see what she wanted. But the call hadn't been for her, so after a moment of indecision, she continued on her way. It hadn't been long since they'd last seen one another anyway.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
OMG Yes!

Arlette also worked hard to get the pack in good shape after winter. Now most of the snow had vanished, and plants were starting to come up she had a busy time with mostly mapping out where they were located. She had a big mental map of where most of the things were located. She wanted to check on them if those plants were still there and growing back.

Arlette was crossing through the territory when she heard someone approach. A black wolf, but she instantly could tell that it wasn't Arric or Akavir. It was Mae! Oh. She had heard of her return but it was good to see her. Although, throughly more scarred than last time she had seen the girl. She had been so young then. Arlette knew from personal experience what it was like to live in a scarred body, however, everyone dealt differently with it.

"Hi Mae!," she greeted. "Oh sorry, you carry food!," she hummed.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
277 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Sorry for the wait!!
Mae still wasn't aware of her uncle's relationship with Arlette. She only vaguely recalled the woman, and for the most part, regarded her as just another stranger who would eventually depart Swiftcurrent Creek. All the rest of them had.

Still, she didn't mind being cordial. Mae paused and dropped the hare, nudging it forward with a paw. Hey. Ya hungry? She asked, figuring the healer likely didn't hunt much for herself. Reverie hadn't.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette's eyes fell to the hare. She was surprised at the offer. "Oh, that is very kind," she offered with a smile. "But I couldn't take away your hard work. I will take something from the caches later," she assured her. But the girl's assumptions were right, she didn't hunt often. She joined pack hunts to help but it wasn't really a skill she loved doing. She was too impatient for it.

"I'm glad you have returned. Your father and Arric must be delighted," she smiled. Now it sounded like they were her gay parents, and frankly... if she hadn't be dating Arric that might become the case. She had to smile at that thought.