Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
2 Duck Feet, 2 Grouse Feet, 3 Duck Feathers, 4 Grouse Feathers, 1 Noisemaker fish bones

Rodyn was slowly running out of items to trade. Which he knew this would be the case. He thought of the furs he had left in Moontide, but he didn't want to take much more from there. He had picked a select amount of items for this trip. And he would stick to it.

HE found himself outside of this pack lands and he frowned it was large and well fortified. So he stepped back even further. Making sure he didn't pass any markers at all. He laid his items at his feet and lifted his muzzle to call out. .

@Ameline @Ancelin
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
513 Posts
Ooc — ebony
with the witch attack on his territory, akavir's threat in his head, and the continued silence of kvarsheim, ancelin had a lot to contemplate.
the man's call intrigued him. he followed the thin paths through the primeval trees, keeping to the shadowed places as his unique coloration broke up the lines of a body made strong by the richness of his valley.
a man was there, a kind-eyed man with a commanding presence and several intriguing things at his feet. he was greeted by ancelin's sudden and unannounced approach; the rex materialized with a sharp grin. "this is bearclaw valley. i'm ancelin. who might you be?"
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was met with another. And though his fur prickled he was not attacked. This was good. He dipped his head down when the other came closer and tilted an ear to listen closely.

I'm Rodyn Ardeth. Alpha of Moontide. I bring items to trade and to offer an invitation to a group hunt in the autumn months. We are a village of the moon villages. I have trade routes with quite a few packs.

Rodyn wagged his tail in a friendly greeting and waited patiently for his words to be received.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
513 Posts
Ooc — ebony
trade? well that was even more interesting. ancelin's gaze picked with open want over the things rodyn had brought, lingering especially on the glittering green feathers and the fishbones. "moontide. by the sea, then?" he teased, though his grin broadened into one which held a little warmth. 
"well. let me think. i'd love to trade. are you looking for anything specific? maybe a skull or old teeth?" was he kidding? not really, and the indigo eyes glowed to test this ardeth a little. pointed but good-natured, as much as ancelin bearclaw could manage.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn watched the man look. His gaze lingering on a few things with a wanting glint. Rodyn chuckled. Yes, but at our bsck is forest because I prefer a home with both.

Rodyn's returned the smile and jested. were they won with great honor in a great battle.

A tilt of an ear a small chuff of a laugh. Then he waited. Moonwoman would find something to do with skull and teeth is this were the man's true trade of that he had no doubt.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
513 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sea before. forest behind. ancelin approved. "only a battle against time," the youthful king laughed. "they're very old. very — well. if you believed in such things, i might say sacred."
watchful now to see if such a word appealed to the man who had traveled far.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was entirely pleased with his current home. He loved it. Had loved it since he and Samani had found out and he would love it forever he imagined.

Rodyn smiled then. I know someone that would like these sacred bones. If you truly want to trade them.

And he knew someone that would. Kukutux would like them he imagined. She would find something precious to do with them.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
513 Posts
Ooc — ebony
three yellowed elk teeth. one piece of wolf jaw. and the clawed bones of a bear paw.
he had taken some time to gather them, and now slid these things in a rattling heap toward rodyn with a smirk and a possessive glitter of his eyes toward the objects he wanted.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted and pressed the Feathers and fish bones forward. Would some consider this an unusual trade perhaps. But Rodyn had learned that different items meant different things to others. And he would not spit in the face of those he traded with by misunderstanding.

He dipped his head. I will make a howl in the autumn months. For all to join us.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
513 Posts
Ooc — ebony
ancelin, caught in his admiration of the feathers, nodded slowly. almost absently. but his face was joyed when he at last looked back to the travel-man. "bearclaw will represent." with someone. he hoped it could be he and ameline both, but they'd see. for now, ancelin was pleased with what he'd gotten today.