Sleeping Dragon You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn seated herself gladly after her packmate, nodding her appreciation at the dismissal of courtesy.  Of course she did, but that still didn't mean others had to care about that.  It always took her a little by surprise there were packs out there like this, after so many years of either living life alone or running with wolves as selfish as she.  There you either ran or fell behind.  Apparently not so here.

"I am, though I admit, some things are very different."  She said, never really one to not play it straight.  She wasn't too fond of it when wolves lied to her, so she tended to be blatant (sometimes to her own detriment).  "Your language.. and the marks.  I've never run across anything like them."  And she'd run with some characters.  She'd wanted to pry a bit into the culture here, and what better opening could the leader have given her?  Surely if she wanted information, Thuringwethil was the one to talk to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules - by Rosalyn - October 24, 2016, 11:19 PM