Sun Mote Copse Better hit the deck like the card dealer
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A little gasp of surprise escaped Meerkat when her father swooped past, ducking inside the den. She wanted to follow him and get a closer look at those small, squishy blobs nestled in beside Neema. But she felt Towhee gently tug on her scruff. The Regent didn't lift her, though it certainly snared the youngster's attention. Her lower lip popped out in a slight pout when her mother motioned for her to move away from the den, though she complied.

The two of them retreated a few yards, though both continued staring at the den's mouth. Meerkat began to fidget after a few moments as the sounds inside continued. They were so intriguing! But the occasional stolen glance up at Towhee told her she needed to sit still. At the very least, she mustn't get in the way by invading the den, so the pup eventually decided to entertain herself by slithering to her dam's backside and gnawing on her tail.

Y'all can skip me for the rest of the thread.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 03, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 08, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 08, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 12, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Meerkat - April 14, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Alyx - April 18, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Better hit the deck like the card dealer - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:48 PM