Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Border patrol was a rare joy for Wylla these days. She'd never had much time for the boring job of treading endlessly along the perimeter, but with two kids and one tag-along to look after, time to herself was a precious commodity. Loping along the border was good for her body, good for her sanity, and good for the pack, too. Too long since the female Eisen's scent joined the males' on the borders. It felt good to re-establish herself with this simple busywork.

What she hadn't expected was to find Takiyok up and about, and on the borders, no less. The paranoia that so often ate at her was quick to rear up with indignation: was Takiyok trying to replace Wylla's scent along the borders, establish authority where she had none? But no, she thought, there was no indication that the other woman had marked anything. She forced herself to relax, reminding herself that Takiyok's presence here was a good thing. Stag would benefit, and Takiyok wasn't a detriment otherwise.

Still, she couldn't fully shake the chill that stole into her tone when she caught up with the winter white she-wolf and said, with an arched brow, you're back. Of course, she'd known, but it was an opportunity for Takiyok to speak on the subject if nothing else.
Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM