Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
I'm so sorry for the long wait on this! I've been struggling really hard with my writing inspiration lately. Since this is pretty outdated now (my fault), I'm going to pull out of it so we can both focus on newer content, but hopefully we can have a fresh thread sometime soon!

Wylla expected more disagreement on the subject of the foothills, having come to expect it whenever she mentioned it to Mahler, but to her surprise, Takiyok had the same opinion. She let her breath out in a slow sigh, shaking her head and saying, nothing I said could change their opinions on the territory. I just hope none of the pack's kids hurt themselves.

Takiyok's follow-up question earned a shake of her head. Not that I'm aware of, but honestly, Wintersbane and Mahler make most of the decisions. For all I know, they're planning to move eventually. I'm just here to look pretty. A joke—Wylla was a vain wolf, but with her short, flyaway fur, she certainly wasn't the classic picture of wolfish beauty. If she thought about it too much, she would begin questioning her purpose in Sagtannet, so she banished the thought.

I should get back to my daughter, she said after a moment's thought. Not because she didn't want to get to know Takiyok better now that she didn't feel the same rivalry as before, but because Phaedra was in a fragile place right now. Wylla didn't like to leave her for long. I'm glad you're well, she closed, a little awkwardly, before dismissing herself to return to her children.
Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM