The Heartwood But now it's like the night is taking sides
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When Bronco asked after the island's location, Meerkat almost said she wasn't sure. Then she remembered and said, -"She mentioned seawater, which means it's in the ocean, right?"- She blinked, more curious than ever about Nüwu's home. If she wasn't mistaken, Bronco seemed rather intrigued too. -"I'll ask Aunt Hydra about it. I want to visit Nüwu but it would be cool if I could go to Yuèlóng as an official ambassador, with you as my professional bodyguard."- She grinned at the thought, momentarily forgetting all about her homesickness.

But it began creeping in within moments and Meerkat admitted, -"I'm really tired. Can we head back?"- She glanced at the fox's carcass. It was small but might be burdensome simply by merit of the distance between here and their den, especially considering the incline. -"Do you want any help with that?"- she offered, glad to take turns if it would ease the trek.

Wanna wrap? :D
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But now it's like the night is taking sides - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 09:35 AM