Nova Peak If you must live, darling one, just live
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Well.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't be rash, growled Wylla, struggling to hide dejection's hot burn as it rushed across her face and glazed her eyes. That was rich coming from her, but unlike her, Stag was not a leader who had just been effectively dethroned by the disapproval of followers who barely knew her, or her reasons for fearing the unknown. He still had a life here. Hell, he could make a lot more of his life here now that there was instability in the pack's hierarchy. It was the perfect opportunity for him to rise and take his father's former place, steady them all once more.

I came to say... She choked on it. The words surged into something like a sob that hitched in her throat. Giving her head a shake, she roughly continued. I've overstayed my welcome. I... This is your family, Stag. You're needed here. I'm not. It seemed like an awful stretch to even imply she was wanted here by anyone that wasn't him. She appreciated his loyalty more than she could ever say. She could not work her tongue around the words; it would break her apart. So she swallowed thickly and asked instead, please look out for Phaedra and Thade for me. We have no idea if Thade is staying or not, but we're going to phrase it this way because it would be some shitty for Wylla not to mention her son if he does stay. If those wolves end up being a threat, please. Get them out of here.
Messages In This Thread
If you must live, darling one, just live - by Wylla - November 20, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Stag - November 20, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Stag - November 21, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Stag - November 23, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Wylla - November 24, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Stag - November 30, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: If you must live, darling one, just live - by Wylla - December 06, 2020, 07:42 PM