Greatwater Lake dripping in solid gold
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
With nothing else to capture her attention aside from the pretty views, Meerkat's thoughts turned inward as she pondered her recent ascension into the adult ranks. She was a touch overwhelmed by the idea of outranking so many older wolves, though Meerkat knew she had merits and Osiris had recognized that with her new title. She wondered if Atlas had put in a good word too. It removed some of her misgivings about his own recent promotion, though she still hadn't talked to him about that privately yet...

The appearance of a white figure in the distance snapped her out of her reverie. Straightening a little, her eyes followed the stranger as he came nearer, then made a direct approach. Meerkat rose onto all fours as he closed the distance, her heart skipping a beat when she noticed the color of his eyes. He matched Towhee's description of Kaertok to a "T."

Before she could ask for his name, he asked her a question. Meerkat blinked, then furrowed her brow, trying to concentrate. Did she know that name or description? Something about it struck her as familiar, yet she couldn't place either one. "I'm sorry, I haven't," she said with genuine regret, sucking a breath before adding, "I'm looking for someone too. Two someones, actually. My sister, Fennec, looks like me but with cloudy eyes. She's blind." She paused to see if that elicited any recognition before continuing, "And a white wolf with orange eyes by the name of Kaertok."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 03, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 05, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 10, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 21, 2020, 10:34 AM