Dragoncrest Cliffs i saw the bottom of the ocean; my pores would pour my soul down there
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
The instant the other wolf spoke, Rosalyn's estimation of Raimo fell further than it had begun. Perhaps if she were charitable, she'd have seen the honor of his offer of involvement. Instead she saw a man who had said nothing of any of this to the pack he had sworn in on, and instead left this woman - the mother of his children - to beg for a place on her own.

She did not present herself weakly, though. Rosalyn could admire that. We have a number of children of our own. She began, not bothering to hide her displeasure. And if Raimo promised you his support, he said nothing of it to us. I would ask him why that is before you allow him anything more.

Still, she hesitated, looking them over one more time. If you understand that my wife, and I, have our own to look after - you can stay. She would not compromise herself, nor Erzulie, for the sake of this other mother. If the pack had too few resources, their children would see them.

Sapphique was strong, and she doubted that would be the case. Rosalyn pinned them with a gaze and waited.
Messages In This Thread