Redhawk Caldera Going late night, who needs a fantasy?
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
With everything going on around here lately, Towhee seemed to have good days and bad days. Caracal kept close to her a lot of the time, offering food and fellowship per Bridget's suggestions. He couldn't be sure any of it made a difference, though looking after his mother gave him a sense of purpose.

Today seemed to be a good day. Towhee left early to patrol. Caracal waved as she left, then tried to decide what to do with himself now. He supposed he could go check out all these newcomers (old...comers?), see what the fuss was all about. He sat beneath the dogwood tree atop Hobbit Hill as he contemplated.

One of the twins' voices suddenly broke the thoughtful silence and the boy rolled his eyes. Jumping to his feet, he bounded down the hill toward the sound of Tierra's voice. Caracal froze the instant he saw the squirrel, remaining still as a statue as his sister went for it.

Despite himself, Caracal shouted, "GET HIM, TIERRA!!! FINISH HIM!!!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Tierra - August 24, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Caracal - August 24, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Sphyra - August 25, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Tierra - September 08, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Caracal - September 08, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Sphyra - September 14, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Going late night, who needs a fantasy? - by Caracal - September 29, 2021, 08:50 AM