Nimbus Summit wrong town to stop in
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
His breath caught in his throat. Had he really just said those words? There was no way to take them back, he knew, especially when a second she-wolf sidled onto the scene, clearly having overheard. Caracal sucked in a breath and trapped it in his chest, listening as the second arrival told him about how he’d evidently found his way to a medic’s haven.

Their names were Antha and Lane, and they were both healers themselves. Lane was also the Alpha, in search of an apprentice. The boy’s eyes widened a little at this stroke of fate. He didn’t know big words like “serendipitous”—and on that note, hell if he’d ever be able to pronounce this pack’s name—but if he had, he would’ve certainly thought it applied to this situation.

Wow, I really came to the right place then, he said in a burst of breath, grinning boyishly as his eyes flicked between both women. His misgivings faded into the background as he seized this incredible opportunity. I’d love to be your apprentice, if you’ll have me! Just, uh, let me know what I need to do. This was technically the first time he’d ever sought to join a pack, after all.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - March 31, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:39 PM