Sun Mote Copse my car goes pshhh pshhh
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He stopped to sniff at something clinging to a bare branch on the ground. It looked like shit, honestly, but it smelled earthy, maybe a little sweet. Caracal gingerly touched it with a toe, then threw all caution to the wind and bent in to give it a little lick.

Right then, someone called his name. He whipped his head up and turned his back on the strange tree jelly, smiling broadly at Lane. He waved her closer, replying, Hey! Yeah, it’s—really? Caracal blurted. So that’s why its name was familiar. Wait, you know Meerkat?

And then it hit him. Not only did Lane know his sister, the two of them had actually met before! Caracal’s jaw dropped as the memory suddenly hit him. He wasn’t especially surprised he’d forgotten all about it and it seemed like he wasn’t the only one. Abruptly, the yearling began giggling boyishly, delighted to discover this forgotten connection.

Yo, Lane, we totally met before! I came to Duskfire Glacier with Meerkat back in, like… winter sometime. We only met in passing. He kept chuckling, recalling, And I think I’ve met the Alpha too, uh, Isso…yuck? Okay, nope, that wasn’t right. He’d tried. Guess it’s a small world after all, huh? he quipped with a smile.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 04, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 09:55 AM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 10:09 AM