Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Like my toon says… no worries!

It was not the first time someone had made that very suggestion to him, nor would it likely be the last. Caracal smiled but didn’t say anything to the passing remark. He was not interested in turning his hobby into a career. He traveled just for fun and wanted to keep it that way.

And it would always remain an interest of his, no matter if he’d planted his feet now. When Issorartuyok expressed interest in hearing about his travels, the boy’s face lit up as he wondered where the heck to start. He assumed the Alpha was more or less familiar with the Teekon Wilds, though Caracal and Killdeer had ventured to many interesting places outside this particular patch of wilderness.

Oh man, I could talk your ear off all day, the yearling admitted with a huff of laughter. I could tell you about the coolest place I’ve ever seen? he thought aloud. You ever seen a waterfall? Like, a really, really big one?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM