The Sentinels From the Abyss it calls me
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Gunnar expressed curiosity about his former companion’s whereabouts, which made Caracal’s heart pang. A soft, warm look came over his face as he thought about Killdeer and how much he missed that guy. Maybe while he was out gallivanting, he should swing by Mereo again…

He lives with my mom in a pack called Mereo, it’s a ways inland from here, he replied. They train as soldiers, which is definitely not my cup of tea. But they seem to like it there. There was no world where Caracal could picture himself joining them there. He would get tossed out within days for wandering off rather than training, he was pretty sure. I visit when I can.

That also made him think of Towhee. There was another reason to drop by the canyon: had his mom given birth yet? If she had, maybe he could visit her babies. He swallowed as he inevitably thought of his ill-fated bid to meet little Sorana. And even before that, his sister had turned him away at Sapphique’s borders. Well, he just wouldn’t get his hopes up.

Glancing toward the sea, the yearling noted that the sun had sunk beyond the horizon, setting the edges of the world aglow. Soon the light would fade completely. He supposed he should find somewhere to spend the night, then set out again in the morning. He wasn’t entirely decided on visiting his loved ones, as he really ought to head back to Atautsikut…

Realizing he’d gotten lost in thought, Caracal blinked and shot Gunnar an apologetic smile and a, Sorry, was just thinking of what to do with myself.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 21, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 27, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 27, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 28, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 28, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 09:22 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 30, 2022, 07:12 AM