Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He swallowed when he saw the look Issorartuyok gave him. Caracal looked at the ground between his paws. The Redhawks had disbanded right around the time he would’ve started participating in endeavors like that. And then he’d been on the road with Killdeer for a while. The opportunity had never arisen… until now.

The Alpha assured him that he would take part in Atautsikut’s upcoming hunts. His head tipped at the mention of the Saints. His lips parted to ask about them when Issorartuyok went on to mention Moonglow. His head reared back a little in delighted surprise. He thought fondly of Sialuk.

Sounds great! Caracal replied, humming under his breath and getting a little lost in thought as their patrol carried on.

Would you like to wrap and/or archive here? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM