Dragoncrest Cliffs foxglove through the clearcut
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,993 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He looked much improved, scarred certainly but on the mend. Meerkat found her eyes trailing over each of the old wounds she could see, though her amber eyes quickly cut back to his face at the, “Actually…”

Her knee-jerk reaction was to ask if he was really leaving too, a question equal parts desperate and upset. But Meerkat pinched her lips together, forcing herself to think through everything he said before simply reacting.

When she more fully absorbed his words, the implication made her stomach drop. She thought Gunnar had prevented the assault, yet she was pregnant anyway? Perhaps that had happened after the fact, with someone else, hopefully with consent. Meerkat dearly hoped so.

Gunnar seemed like a white knight, which she supposed was noble, yet Meerkat could only ask, Why? Why wouldn’t you bring her here, if anything?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
foxglove through the clearcut - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 08:54 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 09:03 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 09:22 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 09:29 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 09:53 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: foxglove through the clearcut - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 10:26 AM