Wheeling Gull Isle baby beluga
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He hadn’t left @Heda’s side since their wedding day. Caracal felt more attached than ever and saw no reason to separate, particularly while her heat ran its course. Even though there was nobody else on the island, he wanted to protect her from any unwanted attention. And he genuinely enjoyed her company, from sunup to sundown.

Tonight’s sunset was particularly lovely and set a romantic mood. Caracal watched the sinking sun burnish the sea from atop The Greenhills as Heda napped nearby. He thought of waking her for a stroll along the beach, though he decided to let her rest. There would be so many other sunsets to enjoy in the course of their life together.

But then the call he had been waiting for finally came, startling him out of his peaceful reverie. Caracal stood. He looked over to his sleeping wife and nibbled at his lip.

Heda? he said quietly, brushing her forehead with his nose. Killer is here. Do you want to come with me to meet him? Or stay here?

In the meantime, he sent up a howl to his pal, saying, ”Hey, man, welcome to the island! I’ll come meet you shortly!”
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 17, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 19, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 19, 2023, 06:54 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Heda - March 20, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 20, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 20, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 23, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 23, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 08:02 PM