Wheeling Gull Isle The promises were spoiled before they left your lips
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He would never say it to her face, though any guilt he felt about it sort of withered when Fennec spoke again. He wouldn’t have used the word upset to describe how he felt, though what actually rubbed Caracal the wrong way was the implication that he would take it out on anybody, much less Killdeer.

Killer’s my best friend in the whole world, Caracal said, his indirect way of telling Fennec that her suggestion was absurd. I’d really love for him to stay but I’m not going to throw a fit or something, he continued with a dry, incredulous laugh. I just want him to find the same happiness and peace I have. If that’s somewhere else, then…

He shrugged, realizing she wouldn’t see it. It didn’t matter. It made him sad to think that Killdeer wouldn’t stay here just because Fennec didn’t want to give it a chance. But if all else failed, Killer could always visit. Caracal’s door would always be open to his pal.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread