Firefly Glen I wish you well, but desire never leaves
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,993 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She didn’t quite know what to feel when @Njord told her what—rather, who—he’d witnessed at the borders. Meerkat relaxed outside the ulaq, watching the girls play, and wondered what Killdeer looked like these days. Certainly he wasn’t a chubby little baby any longer. He would be around two years old now.

When the pups slowed down for a nap, Meerkat tucked them into the den and summoned @Stingray or another sitter to keep an eye on them. Feeling more than a little nervous, she climbed down the mountain to find her older sister’s scent near the borders and follow it wherever it led her.

The scent disappeared into the glen. Meerkat walked slowly into the neighboring territory, her anxiety ratcheting up a few notches. This place was full of memories from the era before so much had fallen apart. She swallowed and steadied her breath, determined to find Fennec and have a long overdue conversation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Fennec - April 11, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Meerkat - April 12, 2023, 01:59 PM