Firefly Glen I wish you well, but desire never leaves
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The first two rang false in Meerkat’s ear, though Fennec soon elaborated. Her sister insisted she was managing and there was nothing anyone could do to help, though naturally Meerkat felt that innate desire to reach out to her sister and support her through this “bullshit,” whatever it entailed.

I’m here because I was looking for you, she admitted, chewing her lip. I wanted to apologize for my behavior the last time we saw each other. I know it’s been a long time and I still can’t really explain it but… I’m sorry. Neither you nor Killdeer deserved that.

She paused to gather her thoughts. Although she’d just said she’d behaved inexplicably, Meerkat did want to attempt to provide an explanation. Fennec deserved that effort, at least.

At the time, I had no idea you and Bronco were linked romantically. It blindsided me. I’m not trying to make excuses, I just felt some kind of way about it. I guess I was jealous but it was more than that. I was particularly close to Bronco at the time, or so I thought. But he never told me he felt that way about you and—boom!—you two were having a baby together. It made me feel as though we weren’t as close or that I didn’t matter to him the way I thought. I don’t know. Like I said, I’m not sure it makes much sense.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Fennec - April 11, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Meerkat - April 13, 2023, 01:18 PM