Firefly Glen I wish you well, but desire never leaves
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
“He didn’t,” Fennec said, among other things. But Meerkat was hung up on those words for a moment. Only slowly did it dawn on her that Fen must mean Bronco hadn’t felt that way about her. Naturally, she wondered what had happened between the two of them, though she wasn’t sure if she dared ask. There was something very telling in the blind woman’s tone.

Fen’s blunt comment made her heart sink a little. Meerkat wished she could explain herself better but she knew it was a lost cause. She’d already rambled enough, so she just nodded in chagrined acknowledgement, forgetting Fennec wouldn’t see it. She supposed her sister hadn’t really accepted her apology, though she hadn’t rejected it either.

I wouldn’t mind a fresh start, she said after a momentary pause. Moonspear is a good place for starting over and rebuilding. You brought Killdeer with you, didn’t you? Njord said there was something else with you guys. Who, if you don’t mind my asking?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Fennec - April 11, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I wish you well, but desire never leaves - by Meerkat - April 13, 2023, 07:38 PM