Moonspear the rider (not the horse)
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Another familiar voice rose into the air this afternoon. Meerkat raised her head from where she’d been fetching a drink in a cool mountain spring, sweet droplets of water dripping from her whiskered chin. She licked her jowls and smiled at Caracal’s dulcet tones.

@Njord and the girls were back at the ulaq, which meant she was free to answer her brother’s summons. Belly sloshing with drink, Meerkat shuffled down the mountainside and beamed when she spotted him—and a pretty young woman at his side! She barked, tail waving, and closed the distance.

Hey! Sialuk said you’d come by one of these days. Sorry I missed you last time, Meerkat cheerfully greeted her younger brother. Turning her attention to the pale she-wolf beside Caracal, she said warmly, Hi, I’m Meerkat.

“I was chilling with my boy Caracal on the island but ma didn't wanna stay there,” she remembered Killdeer mentioning just the other day. Meerkat could only hope that these two were living their best lives out there and had come for nothing more than a friendly visit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 14, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:50 AM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 17, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - May 05, 2023, 10:19 PM