Wheeling Gull Isle message in a bottle
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
It was peculiar: as soon as Kilgitsuk said he would be happy to help, Caracal felt all his reservations rise up within him, stronger than ever. What would his family and friends think if some stranger showed up in his stead? Would they even trust him or anything he had to say? Would they be offended that Caracal hadn’t bothered to stick to his own word and come see them for himself?

Even if Vesper went with Kilgitsuk—a thought prompted by her appearance—that wouldn’t be a whole lot better. Caracal began shaking his head, feeling like an idiot for calling them here only to waste their time, though he supposed he would not have made this decision without this consultation.

I can give you directions, he found himself saying a little inanely to Kilgitsuk. I just wanted to see if either of you might be interested in going. I haven’t made up my mind yet, to tell you the truth. I should probably just go myself, it’s just… Heda…

He glanced at Vesper, watching her stash a kill, and realized neither of them might know what he meant about his wife. They could probably guess, though Caracal was excited to share the news with someone.

Pretty sure she’s officially expecting!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 03, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 04, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Vesper - April 12, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: message in a bottle - by Kigipigak - April 16, 2023, 01:42 AM
RE: message in a bottle - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 10:08 AM