Moonspear the rider (not the horse)
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Your wife! Meerkat repeated with clear delight. It’s nice to meet you, Heda. Welcome to the family.

Before she could field Caracal’s question, Killdeer answered it himself by appearing with affectionate epithets on his lips. Meerkat arched a brow and chortled at the camaraderie between the young men. If there was any awkwardness about Killdeer (and Fennec) choosing Moonspear over the island, it wasn’t apparent.

They’re here to see me! Meerkat joshed, although it might very well be true. You two should come by my ulaq, she added, gesturing to their guests with a forepaw. I’d love for you to come say ‘hi’ to @Njord and the girls. Ray might be around too. You can come too, of course, she made sure to include Killdeer.

Motioning for the three younger wolves to follow her lead, Meerkat turned and began climbing. Caracal and Heda had approached the northeastern stretch of borders, which meant it was a fairly straight shot to the big tree where her family lived.

As they approached, the Gamma called out to her family, Njord? Girls? I have some special guests for you to meet. Although her husband had met her younger brother, she made formal introductions for everyone’s sake. This is your Uncle Caracal and Aunt Heda, she said mostly for the pups’ benefit. Caracal, Heda, this is my mate, Njord, and my daughters, @Orca II and Seal. Njord, have you seen @Stingray today?

I made a bunch of assumptions here, so just let me know if I need to tweak anything. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 14, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:50 AM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 17, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - May 05, 2023, 10:19 PM