Wheeling Gull Isle still cutting shapes
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
The instant he overheard the familiar clicking, Caracal turned to see Ana approaching. She came to the foot of the outcropping and gazed up at him, her eyes inquisitive but her lips silent aside from that small, rhythmic noise she made.

He scooted to the edge of the stone, paws dangling as he peered down at her. Caracal pulled a couple of goofy faces before his expression melted into an easy grin. Ana had always struck him as a particularly taciturn child but, come to think of it, had he heard any of the four youngest speak?

Pondering this, he pushed onto all fours and climbed down to join the puppy. Perhaps she’d hoped to join him up there, though Caracal wasn’t about to take that risk if he could help it. He thought he’d try to redirect Ana’s attention elsewhere.

You wanna check out the land bridge? I think the tide’s going out, so we could walk along it, maybe even touch the mainland, oOoOo…?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 07, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 09, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 10, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 15, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 15, 2023, 05:19 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 15, 2023, 05:26 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 15, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 28, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 28, 2023, 01:09 PM