Wheeling Gull Isle still cutting shapes
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Her smile was a treat. He was already smiling himself but it grew so large it stretched his lips and made Caracal’s cheeks ache. He hadn’t really realized how concerned he felt about the younger and much more taciturn kids until now. But it was seriously a delight to see Ana come out of her shell a bit.

She took off running and he whooped a laugh, following after her. Ana trundled in the general direction of the land bridge, though when she began to veer off course, Caracal simply sped up and shepherded her in the right direction.

It appears and disappears, sort of like magic, he breathlessly explained as they came nearer to the place where the sandbar joined the island, or a miracle. But it’s really just the tide coming and going. Still neat though, right? he questioned, looking down at her with his tongue lolling from his mouth.

No worries!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 07, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 09, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 10, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 15, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 15, 2023, 05:19 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 15, 2023, 05:26 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 15, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Anathema - August 28, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: still cutting shapes - by Caracal - August 28, 2023, 01:09 PM