Cerulean Cape i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
At first, she thought she was imagining things. That she was back home, and Mou was calling for her. She turned and blinked, rapidly, at the pale shape approaching her. No, this was a dream. This was--

Mou, she managed to choke out, lunging forward just the same and stopping just short of barreling into him. Breathing hard, she looked at him, trying to ascertain what was wrong. What was wrong? Why was he all the way out here? Had no one told him of her plans to visit Undersea?

And then all that had befallen her over past days crashed over her like a wave. The grief for Mou that stemmed from her lie but felt too real. The damage, physical and mental, inflicted upon her by the Redhawks. Her eyes welled with tears, and she tried hard to hold them back, but lost control when she realized what this would mean.

Mou, she said again, half-sobbing now. She shook her head, over and over. You can't be out here. You have to go somewhere else. Somewhere safe. The. . . Maegi sucked in a breath. I told the Redhawks you were dead. So they would stop looking for you. But they don't believe you. Mou, you have to hide out somewhere. Somewhere they won't look.

Her face contorted in agony. You can't go back to Blackfeather Woods. They'll find you and kill you.
Messages In This Thread
i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:11 PM