Ankyra Sound i empty myself with light until i become morning
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
making some assumptions, tags for reference!

It seemed as though the sea witch was loathe to leave the shore, and Rosalyn was torn.  She couldn't forget the fear the beast had inspired, and how it had chased her through the caves of this very grotto.  What if it were to return?  She'd told these worries only to @Erzulie, but hadn't counted herself whether they were enough to warrant departing.  They needed the security of a group going into these harsher months, and it was too late now to look elsewhere.  A bit funny that those she once counted friends were all enemies, and it was with her enemy she now lived.

Looking for some time to think, she left her lover and strode towards the edge of the territory, maybe to hunt.  There wasn't a lot since they were passing into leaner times, but a squirrel or a bird maybe if she passed into the fields above.

She made it nearly to the border when she was forced to stop, frozen, as a familiar shape showed itself.  Her hackles rose, but she didn't move.  She'd told Erzulie of her past with the wolves of Drageda as well, at least as much as needed told, and of this woman.  She supposed she shouldn't be surprised to see her here; they were closer to the cliffs than Stavanger Bay had been.  Perhaps she was just passing by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i empty myself with light until i become morning - by Rosalyn - December 12, 2018, 01:48 PM