Ankyra Sound So I asked them, "what's a life if you're living like you're dead?"
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She didn't immediately see him, and her first reaction when someone came up on her blind side was panic.  She clasped the fish tighter and snapped around, but immediately loosened when she recognized he was a packmate and not a stranger.  Well.  A little of both, wasn't he?

The first thing she noticed was his face, and she immediately froze because it was like looking in a mirror.  Her own were fresher, no doubt, but the scars that tracked across his face and clouded eye made her remember clearly the jaws closing down, tearing across her face.  

She smiled, still thrown but recovering, and dropped the fish to her feet.  Nice catch, she replied, indicating the feathers in his mouth with a laugh. She was out of practice with it, but it felt good.  Somehow she felt already easier around this guy, probably because of anyone here, he could look at her face and only show humor at the chase.

They passed a while exchanging easy chatter, and Rosalyn enjoyed his company, though she wouldn't see much of him again before he chose to depart the pack.

appended a wrap, let me know if that isn't ok <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I asked them, "what's a life if you're living like you're dead?" - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2019, 10:01 AM