Ankyra Sound i shall glimpse instead the slurried red
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Well.  This was it.  She listened as Erzulie proposed the question, and amended it to be from she herself.  She didn't mind it - it was correct.  Funny enough, Rosalyn's hesitance wasn't entirely because Firefly was a stranger still to her.  It was because he was a stranger who was also a packmate, and in that she would be choosier for herself.

A stranger she could have and leave, as she had so many times before.  There was no obligation, no ties for later, and the child would be theirs and no one else's.  Would Firefly be content to claim no ownership of the children he assisted in bringing to the world outside the claim he took as packmate?

He seemed appreciative of the question and keen on his answer, and Rosalyn was glad for Erzulie's sake even despite her own misgivings.  She smiled and gave a small nod of thanks, but still didn't say anything.
Messages In This Thread
i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 09:36 AM