Blackfeather Woods when i come home cold and tired
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
for @Moonshadow, dated for whenever she'd get to the Woods

When she was younger, the world had seemed so large, so intimidating. Like it would swallow her up if she even dared venture outside the trees, even for just a couple of steps. And the strange thing that had been placed around her neck (and subsequently removed) seemed to prove that notion correct. And then Molag Bal had happened.

Now, the outside was no more than another venue, a change of scenery. So why, still, did she stare out and feel the same fear this early evening as she had as a child?

Maegi sat at the edge of the trees, on the northwestern border of the woods. She'd been to the poison tree, the Weeping Meadow, and her head swam, her vision spun. She straddled the edge between euphoria and nausea, watching the prairie grasses roll and breathe as if they lived, too. The sky of many colors seemed to be everything in this moment, more hues than anyone could possibly count.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Cicero coming for her, warning her away from the spores, and cringed from her dead father as if any of this were real, or even possible.
Messages In This Thread
when i come home cold and tired - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Moonshadow - March 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Moonshadow - March 30, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Moonshadow - April 02, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Maegi - April 02, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: when i come home cold and tired - by Moonshadow - April 10, 2019, 04:52 PM