Blackfeather Woods awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Usually Ramsay helped to clarify things, to put it all in perspective. Today, though, he didn't help a single bit. It wasn't the answer she was looking for, far from it, and she couldn't help the troubled scowl that stretched her face. Of course, he was a neutral party to this situation—but the lovestruck heart didn't listen well to reason.

But Mou is a leader, she argued, jaw firming. If we allow a subordinate to punish a leader for something that was. . .well, just wrong to him, not to everyone else—don't we open ourselves up to that, too? What if someone finds fault in something you do, Ramsay? What about something I do? How do we counter that if we let this happen?

She let out an irritated puff of air, shifting uncomfortably on her paws. I get that Abraxas is mad, Maegi continued, but I told him we'd handle it. I don't like having to go back and say otherwise. But then, what to do? How to punish Mou for a sin she, personally, found lacking in weight?
Messages In This Thread
RE: awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock - by Maegi - April 24, 2019, 02:51 PM