Blackfeather Woods crushed and filled with all I found
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Concern filled her features as she stared at the girls, her eyes almost in disbelief to see them so hale. They've bounced back really well, Maegi remarked, letting her smile grow wry. She was more than content to linger on the subject of their health, no matter who their father was—well, almost.

It wasn't a surprise, per se, but it was somewhat of a shock. She had thought Cassiopeia had hated her brother, and yet, the two of them had been strangely connected when they both dwelled in the woods. Maegi remembered that, even with so much time passed. She could imagine the two doing the awkward dance of copulation she had engaged in with Titmouse.

Titmouse. She swallowed another pang of heartache.

I see, she said simply, gaze lingering on Hela and Scylla. Just because she disliked Vaati didn't mean she automatically would harbor ill-will toward the girls. They were half-Cass, after all—even if they weren't her brother's children, they were still family. They always would be. And they would be raised right here, without the former leader's tyrannical influence.

She let out a small puff of air, a tiny, stifled laugh of wonder. I suppose that makes them my nieces, then, Maegi murmured, glancing at Cassiopeia almost shyly.
Messages In This Thread
crushed and filled with all I found - by Cassiopeia - July 10, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: crushed and filled with all I found - by Maegi - July 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: crushed and filled with all I found - by Maegi - August 01, 2019, 08:46 AM