Blackfeather Woods In the middle with the beggars and rejects
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She couldn't help but smile at his obvious pride in his name. It's a fine name, Rowan, Maegi replied, happy that Moonshadow had, indeed, taken on the forest's name. Miryam remembered speaking with Alyssa about it once upon a time but can't recall for the life of her if they ever hashed it out IC. Probably. Meep.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about death? she asked, cocking her head ever so slightly to the side, coaxing him into any further thoughts he might have. The boy was smart, and she enjoyed talking to him. Even if he wasn't all the way in-tune with the daedra, he had the brains to make up for it. She gave him an apologetic look. I don't know everything, though. . .but I've seen my fair share of wolves die.

Miraak—bless you, uncle, wherever you are. And the poor young mother on the island. . . Lainie. . .

Bile rose suddenly up in her throat at the thought and she choked it down, shuddering. She tasted, quite suddenly, sea salt—sea salt and daffodil.
Messages In This Thread
In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - August 15, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - August 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - August 18, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - August 19, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - August 19, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - August 21, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - August 29, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - September 01, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - September 01, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - September 02, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: In the middle with the beggars and rejects - by Maegi - September 04, 2019, 12:08 PM