Fairspell Meadow these ideas of mine percolate the mind
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi began to shake her head and paused, mouth twisting uncertainly. That hadn't been her experience, but she didn't want to outright disagree with Rowan. Not when he'd shown such a proclivity for thinking outside the box. To discount him fully would be foolish, and she knew it.

That wasn't my experience, she said amiably, shrugging. They appeared as wolves of my past, wolves that had done me harm. Jaes appeared as the only true god among them. But. . .you could be right. Maybe the daedra just didn't want me.

Not the first time someone had ostracized her. She could take it.

His honesty was good, although she had to admit it wounded her slightly. She had, after all, been the one to make the choice to bring them here. It's different, she agreed, stifling a sigh. It's a lot to get used to. I just. . .I worry about the trees. But I'm sorry you don't feel safe here, either.

archiving this for now since you're on PPC, but please feel free to revive it if you want when you're back, @Rowan <3
Messages In This Thread
these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 22, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 25, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 30, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 10:02 PM