Totoka River but like the waves this comes and goes away
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
always mobile so can't read hover!! Let me know if I ever assume wrong tone ^^

It was no surprise when she confirmed it.  Rosalyn felt only the barest hint of disappointment.  A reminder, though, on his family's name, had in fact been necessary.  She'd forgotten it.  Elysium.

She turned to leave immediately, then hesitated.  There were no further words needed from her.  At one time, she might have bandied with this woman, but currently she just felt empty.  She had nothing for her either, so perhaps the trade was fair after all.  Cam seemed interested, intently so, and that was her only reason for stopping.

if you two want to go a few rounds feel free to skip me! I'll jump in as wanted
Messages In This Thread
but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - October 28, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - October 29, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 20, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 24, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 26, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - December 02, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - December 05, 2019, 08:23 PM